Thursday, May 19, 2011

Run Mark Run!

Dear reader:

I hope this blog post finds you well. As some of you may know I have taken to running over the past year, but have yet to take part in any formal races. I decided to change all that this year! On August 14th, 2011 I will be running the Falmouth Road Race which is a 10 k race (roughly 6.2 miles). So at this point, you may be thinking “Well Mark, that’s great! But why are you emailing me?” Very good question you ask! I am actually running this race as part of a fundraiser for Clarke Schools for Hearing and Speech. A cause near and dear to my heart! If you are interested, you can learn more about the Clarke Schools here: http://www.clarkeschools.org/about/welcome

HOWEVER, the real reason I am contacting you is, all the donations that I receive will be TRIPLED! by a matching grant! Just think of the magnitude of this… if you donate $15, your gift grows to $45! Give $25, it grows to $75! It’s like you get to spend someone else’s money, and it’s for an amazing cause. Please consider a donation, nothing is too great or small (as even if it’s small it will still be TRIPLED!)! Please donate at this link: http://www.clarkeschools.org/falmouth. Also, just know this matching program will expire soon, so please consider donating today (pun intended for this running-related letter! You will see my bio at this link as well :)

Thank you all so so much for considering this, and for all that you do!

Gratefully,
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment