Saturday, May 1, 2010

Very lovely daytrip to Ogunquit!

Jason has had the week off and wanted to do a day trip to a place he hadn't been too. We decided to hit up Ogunquit, Maine and to head to the outlets at Kittery. It was an awesome day! We got to Maine at around 11ish, and walked the Marginal Way. It was great because so many people were out and about and we were able to people watch!

We also had lunch at this delightful cafe that was near the water, that had delicious food, and a very eager to please waitress. While I was at this cafe, I needed to use the bathroom. This may be a bit of TMI, but when I use the bathroom, I need my implants to be off... No matter how much I enjoy hearing, there is still a lot that I don't want to hear! I walk into this rather large private bathroom, with an open window, and the blinds were moving to the slight breeze. It was actually a very nice bathroom. The reason I am talking so much about this bathroom is because it had a sign that caught my eye:



As you can imagine the irony of me immediately "deafing" out and then being reminded that perhaps I should take advantage of being able to actually listen to the sound of the sea! Fat chance! I didn't bother putting my implants back on until I was back outside in the cafe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment