Friday, June 25, 2010

Long Overdue Update!

This update is so long overdue! I apologize! I have really been wanting to update, but just finding the time and energy has been challenging! Been so busy lately... 

Anyhow... on 6/10/2010, Mandy and I did my two month optimization of my Nucleus 5, and I am now at 82%!

Mandy and I... Love her!
 I have improved from 52% at week 1 to 82% at month 2! I am so so excited for my new ear as it has been a super star working with my old Freedom! I really couldn't be any more pleased. My old ear gets 86%, however 82% and 86% have no statistical significance in terms of difference.

So for the techies out there... I created a grid of my scores...
Some abbreviations that I created in order to make the graph a bit more concise...
AS: left ear only
ASci: left with cochlear implant
ASha: left with hearing aid 
ADci: right with cochlear implant
AUci+ha: CI with hearing aid before surgery
AUci+ci: Both ears with cochlear implants:

Now onto the scores (the graph may get caught off or be small so click on it to get the full image):
 



1 comment:

Jason said...

This is fantastic! And you look so happy in the photo!

Post a Comment