Monday, July 5, 2010

Another update - from the pool!

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July... just wanted to write that I spent the past two days at my parent's pool and decided to wear my new Nucleus 5 processor in the water since it's supposedly very much water resistant. Anyways, I have two great little second cousins ages, 3 and 6 (roughly), who wanted to play in the water. Well they were splashing about, and I even threw them around, and my implant definitely got exposed to water with no difference in sound quality at all! I definitely did wipe the processor down after I got out of the pool and placed it in the dryer. Today, I also went in the pool, and I got knocked off a float, and my implant did get wet, but again, nothing changed in terms of sound quality! I was really impressed. It's nice to have the security of having a back-up processor, and my other ear as well with the Freedom processor! Anyhow... i'll let you know if that all changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment