Monday, April 12, 2010

First Day Back!

I'm beat, but I promised if I would do this blog I would write on pivotal things... going back to work today after the surgery, without a hearing aid is pretty big! Well needless to say, i'm EXHAUSTED! Work itself was great. I work with wonderful people, and have wonderful patients. One patient made me cookies today! Anyhow, like I mentioned in a previous entry, I don't feel like i'm "struggling" or doing any differently going CI alone. However, today... while I didn't feel like I was missing out, I definitely missed my security blanket of a hearing aid. I just feel very lopsided and cannot wait to get to hearing something again on that ear. I'm getting so excited just thinking about the weekend! I will be bilateral by Friday evening! Overall, it was good to be back, but I am just so beat! I need a good night's sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment