Monday, April 26, 2010

Small panic!

It's so funny, i'm going on just 12 days with my new processor, but I'm already relying so much on it. I was in the middle of testing a patient, and I went to get up to counsel the patient her results, and my new processor died (the batteries ran out). I didn't have a chance to change the batteries, as I was basically in the booth about to give the results. It was fine, my Freedom was working fine, but in my head I was thinking how strange and uncomfortable it was just to be wearing one processor. I just knew that I feel 100% better wearing both processors, than just one. Another great realization that I did the best thing for me!

I also got my MyLink+ today so that I can use the FM with my "new ear" too for booth testing. Was going to bring it home and play with with it, but I left it at work... Oh well, I'll update you on that later on this week with how that goes!

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment